Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Octavian's Price of Peace"

!!Please note, these pages are quite old. I will be uploading my new ones as soon as I get them done. Improvement wooooo.

Alright so this is a short three page comic I did for my coloring class a while ago. Recently my external hard drive has decided to misplace itself so I was upset that these files had gotten lost. Unfortunately I only have the PDF version of this comic because the colored files separately got lost (is on that hard drive I think). Of course I have the originals, but just uncolored. So! I had to screen shot each page from the PDF since I'm unsure how to take the files off the PDF if that's possible. Sorry if this makes it hard to read D:

Picture 5Picture 6Picture 9

Read the top two first then the bottom one!

No comments:

Post a Comment